HABANERO LIME SALMON
Courtesy of Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Fresh salmon with a traditional habanero lime glaze.
1 Salmon filet – skin removed (optional)
1 oz Habanero Lime Glaze (recipe follows)
1. Prepare the Salmon with some light seasoning on both sides. We use our Super Seasoning which is a combination of Onion Salt, Paprika, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic and Salt. Four shakes on each side should do the trick.
2. Place the salmon on a flat top or in a hot skillet.
3. Cook the salmon half way and then flip. Approximately 3 minutes on each side.
4. Place the salmon on an oven-safe skillet in the oven until it is cooked through (approximately 5 minutes.)
6. When salmon is finished, place on your serving plate. Top with a squirt of habanero glaze.
Habanero Lime Glaze
1. Add 10 ounces of Monin Habanero Lime in a Sauté pan and reduce into a glaze. You can use more or less depending on how much Salmon you are serving.
2. Sauce should simmer for approximately 6 minutes. Sauce should have a syrup-like consistency.
Habanero Lime Glaze should be stored at room temperature.